Mini Metro is a minimalistic subway layout game strong. Your small city starts with only three unconnected stations. Your task is to strong draw routes between the stations to connect them with subway lines. Everything but the line layout is handled automatically; trains run along the lines as quickly as they can, and the commuters decide which trains to board and where to make transfers.
However the city is constantly growing, along with the transport needs of its population. How long can you keep the subway system running before it grinds to a halt?
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense.
- 3 game modes: Normal for quick games, Endless for stress-free play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
- 20 real-world cities to design subways for. Each has a unique colour theme and set of obstacles.
- Supports up to 4 players. Build with your friends and argue over the best design.
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?