Fight your way free in our frenzied all-boss fighter, and discover what’s waiting behind the last gate. Furi is all about the tension of one-on-one fights against deadly adversaries. It’s an intense, ultra-responsive game with a unique mix of fast-paced sword fighting and dual-stick shooting. Each of the formidable guardians —designed by Afro Samurai creator Takashi Okazaki— has a unique and surprising combat style that requires focus and skill to defeat. The high-energy action gets a boost from an award-winning soundtrack composed by electro musicians Carpenter Brut, Danger, The Toxic Avenger, Lorn, Scattle, Waveshaper and Kn1ght.
- You can slash with your sword, shoot with your gun, dodge and parry. That’s about it.
- You can also charge the slash attack, the gun shot and the dodge.
Once you’ve got that, you can play!
- There’s no limit to how much you can improve, it’s simple and deep.
- The challenges are based on a simple formula: get warned – react – punish.
- The depth comes from the differences between the guardians. It’s about how you play a few moves differently to beat a different opponent.
- Default difficulty is Furi mode. Beat the game in Furi, and you’ll unlock Furier (hardcore). Beat it in Furier, you’ll unlock a Speedrun mode (compete against time or hits - with leaderboards). There is also an easier mode.
- Furi is about you, the hero, regaining your freedom. While you piece the story together it raises questions on what's worth fighting for.
- Double vinyl and digital OST, tee-shirts, poster available on the Furi Store: furi.hitpoint.tv