Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective and set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their nests to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.
• Vast Open WorldTraverse an extensive world plunged into chaos and destruction. In this diverse environment, you’ll fight for survival against numerous kinds of enemies since the infected are not the only threat: facing down other desperate humans is often the only way to get precious supplies.
• Night Changes the RulesIn daylight you explore the city searching for supplies and weapons. After nightfall, though, this infected world undergoes a dramatic transformation that gives the gameplay a new dimension. You, a hunter by day, become prey. The infected grow in strength, but something even more sinister looms in the darkness to begin its hunt.
• Parkour-Style MovementWhether you hunt or escape the hunters, you can move around the city with ease and speed. Jump between rooftops, climb walls, and attack your foes from above. Dying Light gives players a freedom of movement never seen in open world games before.
• 4-Player Co-opCooperate with other players in the extreme conditions of a zombie apocalypse. Show your individuality and customize your character with dozens of unique outfits.
• Asymmetric MultiplayerYour game can be invaded by the Night Hunter, a human-controlled, extremely powerful enemy. Join forces with other players to repel the invasion or go one-on-one with Harran’s worst nightmare. Available also in Dying Light: The Following.