A mysterious blacksmith and a young woman who manages the village of resurrection at the border between death and life.
Head deep into the dungeon in search of lost memories.
Repeated death will make you stronger.
Dungeon Limbus is a turn-based Roguelike, and has the following six features.
1. Easy play with turn-based control in tile maps.
2. Character growth through drawing equipment and making weapons.
3. The use of colleagues, magic, and cooking through the construction of card deck in a village.
4. Random maps of various themes give different fun each time.
5. Strategic battle with the patterned giant boss.
6. Various collection elements and multi endings to enjoy for a long time.