Rol...I mean "The Adventures of a Rubber Ball" is a platformer game that draws inspiration from older 3D games (not in a retro-look way) where you guide Ball through various obstacles and stage hazards to reach the goal, while gathering gold coins and secrets along the way.
The stages start small enough to finish in a blink of an eye but get harder and bigger as you progress.
- No game content hidden behind micro-transactions, just for supporting the developer.
- Quality setting for old and new devices.
- Share your gameplay with videos captured in-game via Everyplay.
- Explore 4 worlds (each subdivided into more stages) each with their own theme, hazards and enemies.
- Leaderboards and Achievements to unlock.
- Multiple control schemes (accelerometer or on-screen joystick).
- Accel-O-Matic function! (You can change the way the accelerometer works. Either have the device totally flat, or set a convenient offset angle to hold the device at.)
- Find secrets and gather all the coins in the levels to unlock a last, harder and bigger stage than the others.
- Stages get more and more challenging. (I mean you probably won't get bored?)
- How fast can you finish each level?